Sunday, January 6, 2013

Followed by the Second

The only reason this cake was the second cake of the year, and not the first (since I made them at the same time) was because it was ordered second! I gotta have SOME sort of organization!

It was ordered by one of my favorite customers - I did a Rapunzel cake for her older daughter just a few months ago, and this one was for her younger daughter's birthday.

Here's the photo she sent, created by The Cake Gallery in Omaha.  

http://omahacakegallery.com/x_images/Pics/teen-137_fx.jpg 

Here's the cake I made, based on the picture. Obviously it's a little different, since I was going from buttercream to fondant. And I used stars instead of flowers...stars just seemed to go better with the zebra, in my humble opinion. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment