Saturday, December 15, 2012

My First Cake Disaster

Let's mark the occasion...my first cake disaster. Cute cake right? Well, not as cute as it was supposed to be. It should have had 9 little construction workers in various hardworking poses. What happened to them? Well...

I put them safe and sound in their transport box, and set them on top of the car while I loaded the cake. I don't like to transport things like that on the cake, because they fall a lot. And then...the Wyoming wind.

It swept the box off the car, and landed it in the yard. Where my loyal, loving border collie Gracie-Lou ate the whole thing, box and all. It was a fondant people massacre.

Sigh...I may never decorate again. Two and a half hours of sculpting work down the drain. Or down the hatch I guess.



Sigh. The little foreman was supposed to be leaning on the sign: 



No comments:

Post a Comment