Thursday, September 6, 2012

Girls Who Hunt

We went church this Sunday, for the first time since we moved here. Like everyone else in town, the people there were so friendly and welcoming. Half way through church, my husband leans over and whispers that he knows the gal sitting in front of us...but he doesn't know why.

We figured it out later that night, when she came by our house to bring cookies...and tell us she figured out how she knew Kenny! They went to high school together. She was a few years ahead of him in school, but Kenny was, ahem, "party buddies" with her little brother. :)

Anyway, we got to talking, and after learning what I do out of my little kitchen, her daughter wanted to look at my cake book, since her birthday was in just a few days. She spent quite a while looking at everything, and when her mom called a few days later to order her birthday cake, I got specific instructions for what she wanted!! Heck, I even got a picture! Gotta love a girl who knows what she wants. :)


Yep, she's a hunter! I ♥ girls who hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment