Thursday, August 16, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect

In September, I'm driving back to Torrington to do a wedding cake for a friend of a friend. I met with this awesome gal twice, once when I dropped off a cake for her co-worker, and once with Sweet Lou's Bakery, where I was hired to decorate cakes...before I moved. :-(

Anyway...

After doing my sister's wedding cake, I had lots of supplies left over. So I decided to use the leftovers to practice for the next wedding cake.



The practice version turned out pretty amazing, if I do say so myself! Now I'm extra super excited to do the actual wedding cake!

What did I do with this one you ask? Well...I dropped it off at a friend's house during a family get-together. All the little girls were SUPER excited when I walked in the door. And I quote: "OH MY GOSH!! Is that for US???!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment